This classic locket design features a crescent moon inlaid with 5 pearls separated by delicate etchings. The star is a brilliant diamond enveloped by a sunburst detail. There is a slight indentation to the left of the moon, adding to the antique charm of the locket. Inside is an original photo of a man and woman circa 1900.
- 12k gold fill
- Victorian paste stone and pearls
- measures 30 mm x 30 mm
- c 1900
- opens to hold two photos, original frame on one side
- original photo included, but can be removed
- pairs perfectly with 24” antique watch chain pictured
- other chain options available, email email@example.com for more information
About the Luna & Stella Vintage Locket Collection:
Most of the lockets in the Luna & Stella Vintage Locket Collection were made in Providence, RI or Attleboro, MA between 1880 and 1940. Our Locket Necklaces are the perfect way to celebrate a relationship or remember a loved one.
- Arrives packaged in our elegant Italian gift box with satin ribbon
- All lockets are in good condition for their age, but may show some signs of wear. photos are unretouched and accurately reflect their condition.
- not seeing what you are looking for? having a problem placing an order? email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will help!