This small locket consists of 7 Victorian diamanté paste stones encircling one stone in the center. The simplicity and elegance of this locket are timeless.
- 12K gold fill
- 8 Victorian paste stones
- measures 26 mm x 26 mm
- c 1900, made by W&H Co.
- opens to hold two photos
- pairs perfectly with a 26” new oxidized silver belcher chain, as pictured
- for more chain options email email@example.com
About the Luna & Stella Vintage Locket Collection:
Most of the lockets in the Luna & Stella Vintage Locket Collection were made in Providence, RI or Attleboro, MA between 1880 and 1940. Our Locket Necklaces are the perfect way to celebrate a relationship or remember a loved one.
- Arrives packaged in our elegant Italian gift box with satin ribbon.
- All lockets are in good condition for their age, but may show some signs of wear. Photos are unretouched and accurately reflect their condition.
- Not seeing what you are looking for or having a problem placing an order? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to help!