The Diamond Wreath Heart Locket features 10 pairs of varying shades of white, grey and black Victorian paste stones, inlaid in a hand etched wreath pattern. This Art Nouveau inspired locket is paired with our antique Victorian gunmetal chain that measures 42" in length and features 5 incredibly cut glass tones. Doubled up on a swivel clasp, it is nearly 22" in length and perfectly highlights the colors of the stones within the locket.
- 12K gold fill, with 20 Victorian paste stones
- measures 26 mm x 27 mm
- c 1900
- initials "EEP" hand engraved on the back
- opens to hold two photos, both original frames inside
- pairs perfectly with the 42” antique Victorian gunmetal watch chain pictured
- for more chain options email firstname.lastname@example.org
About the Luna & Stella Vintage Locket Collection:
Most of the lockets in the Luna & Stella Vintage Locket Collection were made in Providence, RI or Attleboro, MA between 1880 and 1940. Our Locket Necklaces are the perfect way to celebrate a relationship or remember a loved one.
- Arrives packaged in our elegant Italian gift box with satin ribbon.
- All lockets are in good condition for their age, but may show some signs of wear. Photos are unretouched and accurately reflect their condition.
- Not seeing what you are looking for or having a problem placing an order? Email us at email@example.com and we will be happy to help!