This classic Victorian Locket features a diamond pattern with a finely engraved decorative border. The initials "LMJ" are hand etched on the back of the locket. This timeless locket adds elegance and history to its' wearer.
- 12K gold fill
- measures 28 mm x 32 mm
- c 1900
- initials "LMJ" hand engraved on the back
- opens to hold two photos
- pairs perfectly with the 18” antique gold fill rope chain pictured
- for more chain options, email email@example.com
About the Luna & Stella Vintage Locket Collection:
Most of the lockets in the Luna & Stella Vintage Locket Collection were made in Providence, RI or Attleboro, MA between 1880 and 1940. Our Locket Necklaces are the perfect way to celebrate a relationship or remember a loved one.
- Arrives packaged in our elegant Italian gift box with satin ribbon.
- All lockets are in good condition for their age, but may show some signs of wear. Photos are unretouched and accurately reflect their condition.
- Not seeing what you are looking for or having a problem placing an order? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to help!