This magical locket is unique with a frame of oceanic texture running along the circumference sprinkled with shimmering clear stones. Not only does it have a stunning face, but it's also complimented by the intricate, stylized engraving on the back and beautiful gold chain.
- 12k gold fill and Victorian paste stones
- measures 28 mm x 28 mm
- c 1900
- initials "IM" engraved on the back
- opens to hold two photos, original frames on both sides
- pairs perfectly with the 18" vintage gold fill watch chain pictured
About the Luna & Stella Vintage Locket Collection:
Most of the lockets in the Luna & Stella Vintage Locket Collection were made in Providence, RI or Attleboro, MA between 1880 and 1940. Our Locket Necklaces are the perfect way to celebrate a relationship or remember a loved one.
- Arrives packaged in our elegant Italian gift box with satin ribbon
- All lockets are in good condition for their age, but may show some signs of wear. photos are unretouched and accurately reflect their condition.
- not seeing what you are looking for? having a problem placing an order? email us at email@example.com and we will help!