This extraordinary piece is as much art as accessory. The locket’s face has a beautiful, swirling floral hand-engraved design with a genuine diamond at the centre of the bud. It’s paired with a simple chain that compliments, and doesn’t distract from, the painstaking engraving detail.
- solid 10k
- genuine diamond center stone
- measures 25 mm x 25 mm
- c 1890
- initials “JS” hand engraved on the back
- opens to hold two photos, original frames on both sides
- original photos still inside, but can be replaced
- pairs perfectly with the 18" solid 14K chain pictured
About the Luna & Stella Vintage Locket Collection:
Most of the lockets in the Luna & Stella Vintage Locket Collection were made in Providence, RI or Attleboro, MA between 1880 and 1940. Our Locket Necklaces are the perfect way to celebrate a relationship or remember a loved one.
- Arrives packaged in our elegant Italian gift box with satin ribbon
- All lockets are in good condition for their age, but may show some signs of wear. photos are unretouched and accurately reflect their condition.
- not seeing what you are looking for? having a problem placing an order? email us at email@example.com and we will help!