This locket is sweet but bold, complimenting a petite face with expressive paint stroke-like engravings. The single, off-center, red stone is a thoughtful detail, adding to the play between movement and simplicity.
- 12k gold fill and Victorian paste stones
- measures 22 mm x 22 mm
- c 1900
- opens to hold two photos, original frame on one side
- pairs perfectly with the 16" new gold fill chain pictured
About the Luna & Stella Vintage Locket Collection:
Most of the lockets in the Luna & Stella Vintage Locket Collection were made in Providence, RI or Attleboro, MA between 1880 and 1940. Our Locket Necklaces are the perfect way to celebrate a relationship or remember a loved one.
- Arrives packaged in our elegant Italian gift box with satin ribbon
- All lockets are in good condition for their age, but may show some signs of wear. photos are unretouched and accurately reflect their condition.
- not seeing what you are looking for? having a problem placing an order? email us at email@example.com and we will help!