The Leo's Locket features a majestic protruding lion's head with 2 brilliant Victorian paste stone eyes and a larger one emerging from its open mouth. The front of the locket is delicately textured, while the smooth back has the initials "CC" engraved on it. Paired with our antique two-tone bar chain, created from two antique watch chains with two complimentary but slightly different links, this locket is perfect for a strong and passionate woman born under the sign of the Lion.
- 12K gold fill with 3 Victorian paste stones
- measures 26 mm x 26 mm
- c 1900, made by S&BL Co.
- initials "CC" hand engraved on the back
- opens to hold two photos, both original frames included
- pairs perfectly with the 25” antique gold & silver chain pictured
- for more chain options email firstname.lastname@example.org
About the Luna & Stella Vintage Locket Collection:
Most of the lockets in the Luna & Stella Vintage Locket Collection were made in Providence, RI or Attleboro, MA between 1880 and 1940. Our Locket Necklaces are the perfect way to celebrate a relationship or remember a loved one.
- Arrives packaged in our elegant Italian gift box with satin ribbon.
- All lockets are in good condition for their age, but may show some signs of wear. Photos are unretouched and accurately reflect their condition.
- Not seeing what you are looking for or having a problem placing an order? Email us at email@example.com and we will be happy to help!