This large oval locket features a floating flower inlaid with 3 red Victorian paste stones as the petals and a hand etched stem and leaves. Near the top is a hammered band with more etching detail, and a Greek key border frames the locket. Paired with our antique gold fill watch chain with a fleur-de-lis slide adornment, this locket is simple and stunning.
- 12K gold fill with 3 red Victorian paste stones
- measures 27 mm x 37 mm
- c 1900
- opens to hold two photos, both original frames inside
- pairs perfectly with the 48” antique gold fill watch chain with slide adornment pictured - hangs at 24" doubled
- for more chain options email email@example.com
About the Luna & Stella Vintage Locket Collection:
Most of the lockets in the Luna & Stella Vintage Locket Collection were made in Providence, RI or Attleboro, MA between 1880 and 1940. Our Locket Necklaces are the perfect way to celebrate a relationship or remember a loved one.
- Arrives packaged in our elegant Italian gift box with satin ribbon.
- All lockets are in good condition for their age, but may show some signs of wear. Photos are unretouched and accurately reflect their condition.
- Not seeing what you are looking for or having a problem placing an order? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to help!