This gold round locket is delicate and modern. A swirling floral design is hand-engraved on the face of the locket, which is asymmetrically segmented by a line of brilliant clear stones.
- 12k gold fill and Victorian paste stones
- measures 30 mm x 30mm
- c 1900
- opens to hold two photos, original frames on both sides
- pairs perfectly with the 26" oxidized sterling silver chain pictured
About the Luna & Stella Vintage Locket Collection:
Most of the lockets in the Luna & Stella Vintage Locket Collection were made in Providence, RI or Attleboro, MA between 1880 and 1940. Our Locket Necklaces are the perfect way to celebrate a relationship or remember a loved one.
- Arrives packaged in our elegant Italian gift box with satin ribbon
- All lockets are in good condition for their age, but may show some signs of wear. photos are unretouched and accurately reflect their condition.
- not seeing what you are looking for? having a problem placing an order? email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will help!