This oval, rose gold fill locket is delicately hand engraved with two flowers on either side of a dotted crossbar. The back of the locket is also etched with flowers and leaves, and a more abstract pattern.
- 12K gold fill
- measures 21 mm x 30 mm
- c 1900
- opens to hold two photos, with an original frame on one side
- pairs perfectly with a 24” oxidized silver chain, as pictured
- for more chain options email email@example.com
About the Luna & Stella Vintage Locket Collection:
Most of the lockets in the Luna & Stella Vintage Locket Collection were made in Providence, RI or Attleboro, MA between 1880 and 1940. Our Locket Necklaces are the perfect way to celebrate a relationship or remember a loved one.
- Arrives packaged in our elegant Italian gift box with satin ribbon.
- All lockets are in good condition for their age, but may show some signs of wear. Photos are unretouched and accurately reflect their condition.
- Not seeing what you are looking for or having a problem placing an order? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to help!