This striking Art Nouveau locket features a woman sculpted in relief with forget me not flowers surrounding her and in her hair. Each flower has a white Victorian paste stone at its center. It opens to hold two photos, includes one original frame and pairs perfectly with one of our antique gold fill chains.
- 12k gold fill
- measures 30 mm x 30 mm
- c 1900
- opens to hold two photos, one original frame included
- pairs perfectly with a 26” antique gold fill watch chain, as pictured
- for more chain options email email@example.com
About the Luna & Stella Vintage Locket Collection:
Most of the lockets in the Luna & Stella Vintage Locket Collection were made in Providence, RI or Attleboro, MA between 1880 and 1940. Our Locket Necklaces are the perfect way to celebrate a relationship or remember a loved one.
- Arrives packaged in our elegant Italian gift box with satin ribbon.
- All lockets are in good condition for their age, but may show some signs of wear. Photos are unretouched and accurately reflect their condition.
- Not seeing what you are looking for or having a problem placing an order? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to help!