The Garnet Crossbar Locket features 6 garnet stones on a raised rectangular crossbar. The small flower and delicate etchings enveloping the garnet stones beautifully juxtapose the strength of the crossbar. The initials "LFS" are hand engraved on the back of the locket.
- 12K gold fill
- 6 deep red garnet stones
- measures 21 mm x 30 mm
- c 1900
- initials "LFS" hand engraved on the back
- opens to hold two photos
- pairs perfectly with a 20” vintage open link chain, as pictured
- for more chain options email email@example.com
About the Luna & Stella Vintage Locket Collection:
Most of the lockets in the Luna & Stella Vintage Locket Collection were made in Providence, RI or Attleboro, MA between 1880 and 1940. Our Locket Necklaces are the perfect way to celebrate a relationship or remember a loved one.
- Arrives packaged in our elegant Italian gift box with satin ribbon.
- All lockets are in good condition for their age, but may show some signs of wear. Photos are unretouched and accurately reflect their condition.
- Not seeing what you are looking for or having a problem placing an order? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to help!