This oval locket consists of a pink enamel flower with a garnet stone center. The flower is raised above the surface of the locket, giving it both depth and texture. The back of the locket is beautifully engraved with a detailed pattern.
- 12K gold fill
- garnet stone with pink enamel flower
- measures 20 mm x 30 mm
- c 1900
- opens to hold two photos, both original frames included
- pairs perfectly with the 22” vintage chain pictured
- for more chain options, email firstname.lastname@example.org
About the Luna & Stella Vintage Locket Collection:
Most of the lockets in the Luna & Stella Vintage Locket Collection were made in Providence, RI or Attleboro, MA between 1880 and 1940. Our Locket Necklaces are the perfect way to celebrate a relationship or remember a loved one.
- Arrives packaged in our elegant Italian gift box with satin ribbon.
- All lockets are in good condition for their age, but may show some signs of wear. Photos are unretouched and accurately reflect their condition.
- Not seeing what you are looking for or having a problem placing an order? Email us at email@example.com and we will be happy to help!