This richly textured Victorian locket features a grey pearl set between two dark garnets on a raised "buckle" atop textured golden surface. With a finely hand engraved pattern on the back, this locket is rich in detail and design.
- 12K gold fill
- two garnets and one grey pearl
- measures 22 mm x 32 mm
- c 1890
- opens to hold two photos, both original photos inside
- pairs perfectly with the extra long 66” antique gold fill watch chain pictured, worn doubled
- for more chain options email email@example.com
About the Luna & Stella Vintage Locket Collection:
Most of the lockets in the Luna & Stella Vintage Locket Collection were made in Providence, RI or Attleboro, MA between 1880 and 1940. Our Locket Necklaces are the perfect way to celebrate a relationship or remember a loved one.
- Arrives packaged in our elegant Italian gift box with satin ribbon.
- All lockets are in good condition for their age, but may show some signs of wear. Photos are unretouched and accurately reflect their condition.
- Not seeing what you are looking for or having a problem placing an order? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to help!