This one-of-a-kind locket is sophisticated and stylish in a deco style. The locket’s symmetrical geometric design gives it a classic vintage air.
- 12k gold fill and Victorian paste stones
- measures 31 mm x 31 mm
- c 1910
- initials “LK” hand engraved on the back
- opens to hold two photos, original frames on one side
- pairs perfectly with the 24" vintage gold fill rope chain pictured
About the Luna & Stella Vintage Locket Collection:
Most of the lockets in the Luna & Stella Vintage Locket Collection were made in Providence, RI or Attleboro, MA between 1880 and 1940. Our Locket Necklaces are the perfect way to celebrate a relationship or remember a loved one.
- Arrives packaged in our elegant Italian gift box with satin ribbon
- All lockets are in good condition for their age, but may show some signs of wear. photos are unretouched and accurately reflect their condition.
- not seeing what you are looking for? having a problem placing an order? email us at email@example.com and we will help!