The Gibson Girls Locket features two raised and magnificently sculpted women considered in the 1890s to be representative of the "ideal beauty." The woman in the foreground has a red Victorian paste stone necklace and flower in her hair, while the woman in the background has a white paste stone necklace. This large locket also features a decorative bail on top. Paired with one of our antique gold fill chains, this locket is an example of incredible craftsmanship and detail.
- 12K gold fill with 5 red and 8 white Victorian paste stones
- measures 36 mm x 36 mm
- c 1890, made by W.&S.B.
- opens to hold two photos, both original frames inside
- pairs perfectly with the 19” antique gold fill chain pictured
- for more chain options email email@example.com
About the Luna & Stella Vintage Locket Collection:
Most of the lockets in the Luna & Stella Vintage Locket Collection were made in Providence, RI or Attleboro, MA between 1880 and 1940. Our Locket Necklaces are the perfect way to celebrate a relationship or remember a loved one.
- Arrives packaged in our elegant Italian gift box with satin ribbon.
- All lockets are in good condition for their age, but may show some signs of wear. Photos are unretouched and accurately reflect their condition.
- Not seeing what you are looking for or having a problem placing an order? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to help!