This ornate locket is absolutely incredible. With its unique shape, textured surface, and vivid enamel details, it’s elaborate yet subtle. The back of the locket is smoothly polished with intricate hand engravings.
- 12k gold fill
- black, white, blue, and red enamel
- measures 19 mm x 28 mm
- c 1900
- opens to hold two photos, original frames not included
- pairs perfectly with the 30" gold fill chain pictured
About the Luna & Stella Vintage Locket Collection:
Most of the lockets in the Luna & Stella Vintage Locket Collection were made in Providence, RI or Attleboro, MA between 1880 and 1940. Our Locket Necklaces are the perfect way to celebrate a relationship or remember a loved one.
- Arrives packaged in our elegant Italian gift box with satin ribbon
- All lockets are in good condition for their age, but may show some signs of wear. photos are unretouched and accurately reflect their condition.
- not seeing what you are looking for? having a problem placing an order? email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will help!