This vintage round locket feels fresh with floral engravings dancing on its golden face, intertwining with clear stones set in a classic horseshoe, the universal symbol of good luck.
- 12k gold fill
- measures 26 mm x 26 mm
- c 1900
- opens to hold two photos, original frames on both sides
- pairs perfectly with the 24" gold fill antique watch chain pictured
About the Luna & Stella Vintage Locket Collection:
All of the lockets in the Luna & Stella Vintage Locket Collection were made in Providence, East Providence or Attleboro between 1880 and 1940. Our Locket Necklaces are the perfect way to celebrate a relationship or remember a loved one.
- Arrives packaged in our elegant Italian gift box
- All lockets are in good condition for their age, but may show some signs of wear. photos are unretouched and accurately reflect their condition.
- not seeing what you are looking for? having a problem placing an order? email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will help!