This enchanting locket centers a constellation-like motif, reminiscent of the symbol of the crop-carrying virgo. Still in unbelievable condition, the locket carries an aura of mystical beauty.
- 12k gold fill and Victorian paste stones
- measures 33 mm x 33 mm
- c 1900
- opens to hold two photos, original frames on both sides
- pairs perfectly with the 46" vintage sterling silver watch chain pictured
About the Luna & Stella Vintage Locket Collection:
Most of the lockets in the Luna & Stella Vintage Locket Collection were made in Providence, RI or Attleboro, MA between 1880 and 1940. Our Locket Necklaces are the perfect way to celebrate a relationship or remember a loved one.
- Arrives packaged in our elegant Italian gift box with satin ribbon
- All lockets are in good condition for their age, but may show some signs of wear. photos are unretouched and accurately reflect their condition.
- not seeing what you are looking for? having a problem placing an order? email us at email@example.com and we will help!