Well, aren’t you lucky! This horseshoe locket is a special find and in great condition. The horseshoe motif is a classic design, but the locket also has its quirks with its unique back engraving and uncommon chain.
- 12k gold fill and Victorian paste stones
- measures 22 mm x 22 mm
- c 1900
- initials “OP” hand engraved on the back
- opens to hold two photos, original frames not included
- pairs perfectly with the 12" gold fill antique watch chain pictured
About the Luna & Stella Vintage Locket Collection:
All of the lockets in the Luna & Stella Vintage Locket Collection were made in Providence, East Providence or Attleboro between 1880 and 1940. Our Locket Necklaces are the perfect way to celebrate a relationship or remember a loved one.
- Arrives packaged in our elegant Italian gift box
- All lockets are in good condition for their age, but may show some signs of wear. photos are unretouched and accurately reflect their condition.
- not seeing what you are looking for? having a problem placing an order? email us at email@example.com and we will help!