This charming locket consists of 3 white and 2 red Victorian paste stones surrounding the letter "I" on the bottom. The locket is hand engraved with flowers and leaves, and pairs perfectly the detailed antique slide chain also featuring a white and red stone. Isabel, Iris, Ivy, India, Ingrid, Irene, Inez, Imogen...this is for you.
- 12K gold fill
- 5 Victorian paste stones
- measures 24 mm x 24 mm
- c 1874, made by RBM Atrice
- opens to hold two photos, one original frame included
- pairs perfectly with the 24” antique slide chain pictured
- for more chain options, email email@example.com
About the Luna & Stella Vintage Locket Collection:
Most of the lockets in the Luna & Stella Vintage Locket Collection were made in Providence, RI or Attleboro, MA between 1880 and 1940. Our Locket Necklaces are the perfect way to celebrate a relationship or remember a loved one.
- Arrives packaged in our elegant Italian gift box with satin ribbon.
- All lockets are in good condition for their age, but may show some signs of wear. Photos are unretouched and accurately reflect their condition.
- Not seeing what you are looking for or having a problem placing an order? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to help!