This floral oval shaped locket features a raised, sculptural design of an iris flower and leaves. Irises are said to symbolize courage, valor and wisdom. It opens to hold two photos and pairs perfectly with one of our antique gold fill chains.
- 12k gold fill
- measures 35 mm x 25 mm
- c 1900
- opens to hold two photos
- pairs perfectly with 34" vintage gold fill watch chain, as pictured
- for more chain options email email@example.com
About the Luna & Stella Vintage Locket Collection:
Most of the lockets in the Luna & Stella Vintage Locket Collection were made in Providence, RI or Attleboro, MA between 1880 and 1940. Our Locket Necklaces are the perfect way to celebrate a relationship or remember a loved one.
- Arrives packaged in our elegant Italian gift box with satin ribbon.
- All lockets are in good condition for their age, but may show some signs of wear. Photos are unretouched and accurately reflect their condition.
- Not seeing what you are looking for or having a problem placing an order? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to help!