This art nouveau locket features a raised and sculpted woman's face in profile, as she looks on a flock of nightingales with a single Victorian paste stone star in the distance. The detail and craftsmanship is exquisite, with the woman wearing a crown of flowers and her hair softly blowing in the wind. The back of the locket is decorated with a textured circular border. Paired with one of our antique gold fill chains, atop a large jump ring, this locket is as gorgeous as it is well crafted.
- 12K gold fill with 1 white Victorian paste stone
- measures 23 mm x 23 mm
- c 1910 made by F&B
- opens to hold two photos, original frame on one side
- pairs perfectly with the 24” antique gold fill chain pictured
- for more chain options email email@example.com
About the Luna & Stella Vintage Locket Collection:
Most of the lockets in the Luna & Stella Vintage Locket Collection were made in Providence, RI or Attleboro, MA between 1880 and 1940. Our Locket Necklaces are the perfect way to celebrate a relationship or remember a loved one.
- Arrives packaged in our elegant Italian gift box with satin ribbon.
- All lockets are in good condition for their age, but may show some signs of wear. Photos are unretouched and accurately reflect their condition.
- Not seeing what you are looking for or having a problem placing an order? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to help!