The Lucky Horseshoe Locket features a hand engraved horseshoe inlaid with 5 Victorian paste stones in a distinctive square locket setting. With a decorative upper frame, this shiny locket pairs perfectly with our antique gold fill watch chain featuring a slide adornment with a red paste stone. A hint of luck close to your heart.
- 12K gold fill with 5 Victorian paste stones
- measures 25 mm x 25 mm
- c 1890
- opens to hold two photos
- pairs perfectly with the 24” antique gold fill watch chain with jeweled slide adornment pictured - hangs at 24" doubled
- for more chain options email firstname.lastname@example.org
About the Luna & Stella Vintage Locket Collection:
Most of the lockets in the Luna & Stella Vintage Locket Collection were made in Providence, RI or Attleboro, MA between 1880 and 1940. Our Locket Necklaces are the perfect way to celebrate a relationship or remember a loved one.
- Arrives packaged in our elegant Italian gift box with satin ribbon.
- All lockets are in good condition for their age, but may show some signs of wear. Photos are unretouched and accurately reflect their condition.
- Not seeing what you are looking for or having a problem placing an order? Email us at email@example.com and we will be happy to help!