This locket features a beautifully hand engraved lyre, a string instrument used in Greek classical antiquity, with 6 brilliant Victorian paste stones. Originally part of a mens pocket watch locket, this locket, paired with one of our silver or antique gold fill chains, is perfect for one who loves music.
- 12K gold fill with 6 white Victorian paste stones
- measures 21 mm x 22 mm
- c 1903
- "J.F.K. 03" hand engraved on the back
- opens to hold two photos, original frames on both sides
- pairs perfectly with the 20” new oxidized silver chain pictured
- for more chain options email email@example.com
About the Luna & Stella Vintage Locket Collection:
Most of the lockets in the Luna & Stella Vintage Locket Collection were made in Providence, RI or Attleboro, MA between 1880 and 1940. Our Locket Necklaces are the perfect way to celebrate a relationship or remember a loved one.
- Arrives packaged in our elegant Italian gift box with satin ribbon.
- All lockets are in good condition for their age, but may show some signs of wear. Photos are unretouched and accurately reflect their condition.
- Not seeing what you are looking for or having a problem placing an order? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to help!