This lively locket features a large fish, encrusted in vintage Victorian paste stones, and a baby fish in the distance swimming to its Mama. Hand carved on a recessed surface, the craftsmanship and detail on this locket is extraordinary. Perfect for a fish lover.
- 12K gold fill
- measures 24 mm x 24 mm
- c 1910, made by S&BL Co.
- initials "LJ" hand engraved on the back
- opens to hold two photos, one original frame included
- pairs perfectly with a 26” new oxidized silver chain, as pictured
- for more chain options email firstname.lastname@example.org
About the Luna & Stella Vintage Locket Collection:
Most of the lockets in the Luna & Stella Vintage Locket Collection were made in Providence, RI or Attleboro, MA between 1880 and 1940. Our Locket Necklaces are the perfect way to celebrate a relationship or remember a loved one.
- Arrives packaged in our elegant Italian gift box with satin ribbon.
- All lockets are in good condition for their age, but may show some signs of wear. Photos are unretouched and accurately reflect their condition.
- Not seeing what you are looking for or having a problem placing an order? Email us at email@example.com and we will be happy to help!