This classic vintage locket is elegantly made, both pairing well with other chains and looking sleek and stylish alone. The generously sized photo frames and simple design allows your precious photos to be the centerpiece of the locket.
- 12k gold fill
- measures 30 mm x 30 mm
- c 1900
- opens to hold two photos, original frames on both sides
- original photo still inside, but can be replaced
- make a simple locket spectacular by adding it a pair of Victorian watch chains -- each is 14", so can be worn as a choker or connected to make one long 28" chain, with slightly different but complimentary links on either side
About the Luna & Stella Vintage Locket Collection:
All of the lockets in the Luna & Stella Vintage Locket Collection were made in Providence, East Providence or Attleboro between 1880 and 1940. Our Locket Necklaces are the perfect way to celebrate a relationship or remember a loved one.
- Each necklace begins with a single locket, to which you can add your own unique combination of charms or birthstone charms by using our necklace builder
- Rolo chains available in solid sterling silver, oxidized silver and gold vermeil
- Arrives packaged in our elegant Italian gift box
- All lockets are in good condition for their age, but may show some signs of wear. photos are unretouched and accurately reflect their condition.
- not seeing what you are looking for? having a problem placing an order? email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will help!