This fantastic one-of-a-kind locket has a chic fish scale pattern that gives the piece a distinctively vintage,
art nouveau style. There are 16 brilliant clear stones, arranged in a diamond shaped grid, which compliment the rich background as if hidden underwater treasures.
- 12k gold fill
- Victorian paste stones
- measures 30 mm x 30 mm
- c 1900
- opens to hold two photos, original frames not included
- pairs perfectly with 24” antique watch chain with slide pictured
- other chain options available, email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
About the Luna & Stella Vintage Locket Collection:
Most of the lockets in the Luna & Stella Vintage Locket Collection were made in Providence, RI or Attleboro, MA between 1880 and 1940. Our Locket Necklaces are the perfect way to celebrate a relationship or remember a loved one.
- Arrives packaged in our elegant Italian gift box with satin ribbon
- All lockets are in good condition for their age, but may show some signs of wear. photos are unretouched and accurately reflect their condition.
- not seeing what you are looking for? having a problem placing an order? email us at email@example.com and we will help!