The Niello Pinstripe Oval Locket is a beautiful example of Victorian Niello craftmanship, in which black metal is carefully inlaid on a sterling silver piece. Here, thin diagonal lines of varying widths are inlaid on a shiny sterling silver locket. Slender and modern looking, this locket is a timeless addition to any jewelry collection.
- sterling silver / niello inlay
- measures 20 mm x 26 mm
- c 1880
- opens to hold two photos, both original frames inside
- pairs perfectly with the 26" Victorian lariat sterling silver chain pictured
- for more chain options email email@example.com
About the Luna & Stella Vintage Locket Collection:
Most of the lockets in the Luna & Stella Vintage Locket Collection were made in Providence, RI or Attleboro, MA between 1880 and 1940. Our Locket Necklaces are the perfect way to celebrate a relationship or remember a loved one.
- Arrives packaged in our elegant Italian gift box with satin ribbon
- All lockets are in good condition for their age, but may show some signs of wear. Photos are unretouched and accurately reflect their condition.
- Not seeing what you are looking for or having a problem placing an order? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to help!