This charming art nouveau locket features a splendid opal star bursting upon a rectangular shaped locket. Originally a men's pocket watch locket, this piece is delicately hand engraved with leaves blowing in the wind on the front and the initials "LOC" on the back.
- 12K gold fill with an opal stone
- measures 20 mm x 25 mm
- c 1900
- initials "LOC" hand engraved on the back
- opens to hold two photos
- pairs perfectly with a 18” antique rosy gold fill chain pictured
- for more chain options email email@example.com
About the Luna & Stella Vintage Locket Collection:
Most of the lockets in the Luna & Stella Vintage Locket Collection were made in Providence, RI or Attleboro, MA between 1880 and 1940. Our Locket Necklaces are the perfect way to celebrate a relationship or remember a loved one.
- Arrives packaged in our elegant Italian gift box with satin ribbon.
- All lockets are in good condition for their age, but may show some signs of wear. Photos are unretouched and accurately reflect their condition.
- Not seeing what you are looking for or having a problem placing an order? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to help!