The Oval Aesthetic Movement Locket is a brilliant piece featuring a stem and leaves encased in a rectangular frame, a bar of alternating seed pearls and garnet underneath, textured rope design and raised decorative gold fill pieces. Both the front and back of the locket have a matching hand engraved border. This locket is an example of Aesthetic Movement (1870s and 1880s) design at its very best.
- 12K gold fill with two tiny pearls and two tiny garnets
- measures 21 mm x 30 mm
- c 1880
- opens to hold two photos, both original frames inside
- pairs perfectly with the 36” antique gold fill watch chain pictured
- for more chain options email email@example.com
About the Luna & Stella Vintage Locket Collection:
Most of the lockets in the Luna & Stella Vintage Locket Collection were made in Providence, RI or Attleboro, MA between 1880 and 1940. Our Locket Necklaces are the perfect way to celebrate a relationship or remember a loved one.
- Arrives packaged in our elegant Italian gift box with satin ribbon.
- All lockets are in good condition for their age, but may show some signs of wear. Photos are unretouched and accurately reflect their condition.
- Not seeing what you are looking for or having a problem placing an order? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to help!