This silver oval shaped locket frames an unadorned surface with a delicate chain engraving, which is further framed by 12 dark stars. This unique design pattern is found on both the front and back of the locket.
- solid sterling silver
- measures 29 mm x 36 mm
- c 1880
- opens to hold two photos, original frames not included
- pairs perfectly with the 18” silver antique chain pictured
- for more chain options, email email@example.com
About the Luna & Stella Vintage Locket Collection:
Most of the lockets in the Luna & Stella Vintage Locket Collection were made in Providence, RI or Attleboro, MA between 1880 and 1940. Our Locket Necklaces are the perfect way to celebrate a relationship or remember a loved one.
- Arrives packaged in our elegant Italian gift box with satin ribbon.
- All lockets are in good condition for their age, but may show some signs of wear. Photos are unretouched and accurately reflect their condition.
- Not seeing what you are looking for or having a problem placing an order? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to help!