Eight pearls of varying sizes are inlaid in a hand etched crescent moon, facing a stunning starburst with a large white Victorian paste stone center. The surface of the locket is a shiny polished gold color. Paired with one of our antique gold fill watch chains, this locket is simple and elegant.
- 12K gold fill with 8 pearls and 1 white Victorian paste stone
- measures 30 mm x 30 mm
- c 1890, made by J.M.F.&Co.
- opens to hold two photos, original frames on both sides
- pairs perfectly with the 44” antique gold fill watch chain pictured, worn doubled up at 22"
- for more chain options email email@example.com
About the Luna & Stella Vintage Locket Collection:
Most of the lockets in the Luna & Stella Vintage Locket Collection were made in Providence, RI or Attleboro, MA between 1880 and 1940. Our Locket Necklaces are the perfect way to celebrate a relationship or remember a loved one.
- Arrives packaged in our elegant Italian gift box with satin ribbon.
- All lockets are in good condition for their age, but may show some signs of wear. Photos are unretouched and accurately reflect their condition.
- Not seeing what you are looking for or having a problem placing an order? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to help!