This incredible floral locket looks like an abstract painting of a vibrant spring day, combining beautiful petal details with expressive paint strokes. Its positive and refreshing energy is also complimented by the locket's bright gold finish.
- 12k gold fill
- measures 30 mm x 30 mm
- c 1900
- opens to hold two photos, original frame on both sides
- pairs perfectly with 16” vintage gold chain pictured
About the Luna & Stella Vintage Locket Collection:
Most of the lockets in the Luna & Stella Vintage Locket Collection were made in Providence, RI or Attleboro, MA between 1880 and 1940. Our Locket Necklaces are the perfect way to celebrate a relationship or remember a loved one.
- Arrives packaged in our elegant Italian gift box with satin ribbon
- All lockets are in good condition for their age, but may show some signs of wear. photos are unretouched and accurately reflect their condition.
- not seeing what you are looking for? having a problem placing an order? email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will help!