Through light strokes and delicate handicraft, this beautiful locket evokes a sense of serenity from a quaint seaside scene. Wind in sails, salty ocean breeze, birds across a clear blue summer sky; all of this contained within the simple, soft rectangular silhouette of the piece.
- 12k gold fill
- measures 18 mm x 23 mm
- c 1900
- opens to hold two photos, original frame on one side
- pairs perfectly with 20” antique watch chain pictured
- other chain options available, email email@example.com for more information
About the Luna & Stella Vintage Locket Collection:
Most of the lockets in the Luna & Stella Vintage Locket Collection were made in Providence, RI or Attleboro, MA between 1880 and 1940. Our Locket Necklaces are the perfect way to celebrate a relationship or remember a loved one.
- Arrives packaged in our elegant Italian gift box with satin ribbon
- All lockets are in good condition for their age, but may show some signs of wear. photos are unretouched and accurately reflect their condition.
- not seeing what you are looking for? having a problem placing an order? email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will help!