The Petit Starburst Locket features a single Victorian paste stone centered in a hand engraved starburst setting. Made by the Wightman and Hough Company, based in Providence, RI, in the early 1900s, this locket is in impeccable condition. With a history of its own, this locket is ready to continue its journey.
- 12K gold fill with 1 Victorian paste stone
- measures 21 mm x 21 mm
- c 1900, made by W&H Co.
- initials "EW" hand engraved on the back
- opens to hold two photos, original frames on both sides
- pairs perfectly with the 20" silver chain pictured
- for more chain options email email@example.com
About the Luna & Stella Vintage Locket Collection:
Most of the lockets in the Luna & Stella Vintage Locket Collection were made in Providence, RI or Attleboro, MA between 1880 and 1940. Our Locket Necklaces are the perfect way to celebrate a relationship or remember a loved one.
- Arrives packaged in our elegant Italian gift box with satin ribbon
- All lockets are in good condition for their age, but may show some signs of wear. Photos are unretouched and accurately reflect their condition.
- Not seeing what you are looking for or having a problem placing an order? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to help!