This puffed oval locket features a multi-faceted sculptural surface that beautifully reflects the light. There are two hand etched oval shapes in the center of the front and back of the locket. Paired with one of our antique gold fill chains, this distinctive locket is sure to catch both the light and eye of the beholder.
- 12K gold fill
- measures 18 mm x 22 mm
- c 1900
- opens to hold two photos, original frame on one side
- pairs perfectly with the 18” new gold fill chain pictured
- for more chain options email firstname.lastname@example.org
About the Luna & Stella Vintage Locket Collection:
Most of the lockets in the Luna & Stella Vintage Locket Collection were made in Providence, RI or Attleboro, MA between 1880 and 1940. Our Locket Necklaces are the perfect way to celebrate a relationship or remember a loved one.
- Arrives packaged in our elegant Italian gift box with satin ribbon.
- All lockets are in good condition for their age, but may show some signs of wear. Photos are unretouched and accurately reflect their condition.
- Not seeing what you are looking for or having a problem placing an order? Email us at email@example.com and we will be happy to help!