This demure rectangular locket features a large white Victorian paste stone inlaid in a hand engraved starburst setting. Paired with one of our antique gold fill chains, this locket can be worn both on its own or layered with other necklaces and lockets. A unique addition to any jewelry collection.
- 12K gold fill with 1 large white Victorian paste stone
- measures 11 mm x 15 mm
- c 1890
- opens to hold two photos, original frame on one side
- pairs perfectly with 18" antique gold fill chain pictured
About the Luna & Stella Vintage Locket Collection:
Most of the lockets in the Luna & Stella Vintage Locket Collection were made in Providence, East Providence or Attleboro between 1880 and 1940. Our Locket Necklaces are the perfect way to celebrate a relationship or remember a loved one.
- Arrives packaged in our elegant Italian gift box with satin ribbon.
- All lockets are in good condition for their age, but may show some signs of wear. Photos are unretouched and accurately reflect their condition.
- Not seeing what you are looking for or having a problem placing an order? Email us at email@example.com and we will be happy to help!