This locket features a single red Victorian paste stone centered in a beautifully hand engraved flower, and 5 white paste stones inlaid in a diagonal crossbar. Unopened flowers, leaves and stems are also delicately etched on the locket. Paired with one of our antique gold fill watch chains, this locket symbolizes beauty and nature.
- 12K gold fill with 1 red Victorian paste stone and 5 white paste stones
- measures 29 mm x 29 mm
- c 1900, made by F. M. Co.
- opens to hold two photos
- pairs perfectly with the 34” antique gold fill watch chain pictured
- for more chain options email email@example.com
About the Luna & Stella Vintage Locket Collection:
Most of the lockets in the Luna & Stella Vintage Locket Collection were made in Providence, RI or Attleboro, MA between 1880 and 1940. Our Locket Necklaces are the perfect way to celebrate a relationship or remember a loved one.
- Arrives packaged in our elegant Italian gift box with satin ribbon.
- All lockets are in good condition for their age, but may show some signs of wear. Photos are unretouched and accurately reflect their condition.
- Not seeing what you are looking for or having a problem placing an order? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to help!