The Rolling Waves Locket features 24 brilliant Victorian paste stones set in a design that resembles ocean waves, which become smaller as they circle up the side of the locket. A shiny rose gold color, this locket has the initials "LRW" hand engraved on the back and pairs beautifully with one of our antique gold fill watch chains.
- 12K gold fill with 24 brilliant Victorian paste stones
- measures 30 mm x 30 mm
- c 1900
- initials "LRW" hand engraved on the back
- opens to hold two photos, one original frame inside
- pairs perfectly with the 35” antique gold fill watch chain pictured
- for more chain options email email@example.com
About the Luna & Stella Vintage Locket Collection:
Most of the lockets in the Luna & Stella Vintage Locket Collection were made in Providence, RI or Attleboro, MA between 1880 and 1940. Our Locket Necklaces are the perfect way to celebrate a relationship or remember a loved one.
- Arrives packaged in our elegant Italian gift box with satin ribbon.
- All lockets are in good condition for their age, but may show some signs of wear. Photos are unretouched and accurately reflect their condition.
- Not seeing what you are looking for or having a problem placing an order? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to help!