This locket is a magnificent, Art Deco style piece with vibrant red stones. The minimalist engraving looks like a 20's chandelier, giving the locket an air of luxurious charm along with an understated sophistication.
- 12k gold fill
- Victorian paste stones
- measures 27 mm x 27 mm
- c 1900
- opens to hold two photos, original frame on both sides
- original photo still inside, but can be replaced
- pairs perfectly with X" gold vintage book chain pictured
About the Luna & Stella Vintage Locket Collection:
Most of the lockets in the Luna & Stella Vintage Locket Collection were made in Providence, RI or Attleboro, MA between 1880 and 1940. Our Locket Necklaces are the perfect way to celebrate a relationship or remember a loved one.
- Arrives packaged in our elegant Italian gift box with satin ribbon
- All lockets are in good condition for their age, but may show some signs of wear. photos are unretouched and accurately reflect their condition.
- not seeing what you are looking for? having a problem placing an order? email us at email@example.com and we will help!