This locket is made of sterling silver with a gold wash and features a gorgeous green stone center. Its sculptural surface features spherical ornamentation framing the locket. Paired with our antique sterling silver chain, this locket is rich in detail and design.
- sterling silver with gold wash and one green stone
- measures 24 mm x 24 mm
- c 1910
- opens to hold two photos, one original frame included
- pairs perfectly with the 24” antique silver chain pictured
- for more chain options email firstname.lastname@example.org
About the Luna & Stella Vintage Locket Collection:
Most of the lockets in the Luna & Stella Vintage Locket Collection were made in Providence, RI or Attleboro, MA between 1880 and 1940. Our Locket Necklaces are the perfect way to celebrate a relationship or remember a loved one.
- Arrives packaged in our elegant Italian gift box with satin ribbon.
- All lockets are in good condition for their age, but may show some signs of wear. Photos are unretouched and accurately reflect their condition.
- Not seeing what you are looking for or having a problem placing an order? Email us at email@example.com and we will be happy to help!