The detailed front pattern on this antique locket has been meticulously hand-engraved - something you won’t find on jewelry made today.
- 12k white gold fill
- measures 30 mm x 37 mm
- c 1900
- opens to hold two photos, original frames not included
- pairs perfectly with the 24” silver vintage chain pictured
About the Luna & Stella Vintage Locket Collection:
Most of the lockets in the Luna & Stella Vintage Locket Collection were made in Providence, RI or Attleboro, MA between 1880 and 1940. Our Locket Necklaces are the perfect way to celebrate a relationship or remember a loved one.
- Arrives packaged in our elegant Italian gift box with satin ribbon
- All lockets are in good condition for their age, but may show some signs of wear. photos are unretouched and accurately reflect their condition.
- not seeing what you are looking for? having a problem placing an order? email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will help!