This warm solid 12K gold Victorian locket features a hand engraved flower and garland design on half of the locket. It has a decorative upper frame and the initials "OV" lightly etched on the back of the locket. Paired with one of our antique gold fill chains, this locket is a unique addition to any jewelry collection.
- solid 12K gold
- measures 23 mm x 23 mm
- c 1900
- initials "OV" hand engraved on the back
- opens to hold two photos, original frame on one side
- pairs perfectly with the 24” antique gold fill watch chain pictured
- for more chain options email email@example.com
About the Luna & Stella Vintage Locket Collection:
Most of the lockets in the Luna & Stella Vintage Locket Collection were made in Providence, RI or Attleboro, MA between 1880 and 1940. Our Locket Necklaces are the perfect way to celebrate a relationship or remember a loved one.
- Arrives packaged in our elegant Italian gift box with satin ribbon.
- All lockets are in good condition for their age, but may show some signs of wear. Photos are unretouched and accurately reflect their condition.
- Not seeing what you are looking for or having a problem placing an order? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to help!