This oval locket features a brilliant cobalt blue and turquoise enamel design, with hints of black, white and brown enamel, atop a textured hand etched surface. The back of the locket is also intricately hand engraved with a flower and abstract design. Paired with one of our antique gold fill watch chains, this locket is an example of beauty and craftsmanship.
- 12K gold fill with cobalt blue, turquoise, black, white and brown enamel
- measures 17 mm x 25 mm
- c 1890
- opens to hold two photos
- pairs perfectly with the 18” antique gold fill watch chain pictured
- for more chain options email firstname.lastname@example.org
About the Luna & Stella Vintage Locket Collection:
Most of the lockets in the Luna & Stella Vintage Locket Collection were made in Providence, RI or Attleboro, MA between 1880 and 1940. Our Locket Necklaces are the perfect way to celebrate a relationship or remember a loved one.
- Arrives packaged in our elegant Italian gift box with satin ribbon.
- All lockets are in good condition for their age, but may show some signs of wear. Photos are unretouched and accurately reflect their condition.
- Not seeing what you are looking for or having a problem placing an order? Email us at email@example.com and we will be happy to help!