This lovely locket is delicately engraved with a picturesque spring moment; birds are singing and flowers are in bloom. The piece is perfectly complimented by the opal detail slide on its original chain.
- 12k gold
- measures 28 mm x 28 mm
- c 1900
- opens to hold two photos, original frames on both sides
- original photos still inside, but can be removed
- pairs perfectly with 24” vintage gold slide chain with turquoise detail pictured
- other chain options available, email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
About the Luna & Stella Vintage Locket Collection:
Most of the lockets in the Luna & Stella Vintage Locket Collection were made in Providence, RI or Attleboro, MA between 1880 and 1940. Our Locket Necklaces are the perfect way to celebrate a relationship or remember a loved one.
- Arrives packaged in our elegant Italian gift box with satin ribbon
- All lockets are in good condition for their age, but may show some signs of wear. photos are unretouched and accurately reflect their condition.
- not seeing what you are looking for? having a problem placing an order? email us at email@example.com and we will help!