This golden locket depicts a woman with hair flowing in the wind, looking up at the shimmering night sky. The incredible piece has a divine, celestial energy, perhaps enclosing within it the motion of the sea and the stars.
- 12k gold
- Victorian paste stone
- measures 30 mm x 30 mm
- c 1900
- design replicated on the back
- opens to hold two photos, original frames not included
- pairs perfectly with 20” antique mesh lariat chain pictured
- other chain options available, email email@example.com for more information
About the Luna & Stella Vintage Locket Collection:
Most of the lockets in the Luna & Stella Vintage Locket Collection were made in Providence, RI or Attleboro, MA between 1880 and 1940. Our Locket Necklaces are the perfect way to celebrate a relationship or remember a loved one.
- Arrives packaged in our elegant Italian gift box with satin ribbon
- All lockets are in good condition for their age, but may show some signs of wear. photos are unretouched and accurately reflect their condition.
- not seeing what you are looking for? having a problem placing an order? email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will help!