Originally a men's pocket watch locket, the Single Star Locket is a picture of simplicity and elegance. The locket features a single Victorian paste stone in a starburst setting with a decorative mount on the top.
- 12K gold fill with a white Victorian paste stone
- measures 25 mm x 25 mm
- c 1900
- opens to hold two photos, original photos inside
- pairs perfectly with the 24” new oxidized sterling silver curb chain pictured
- for more chain options email firstname.lastname@example.org
About the Luna & Stella Vintage Locket Collection:
Most of the lockets in the Luna & Stella Vintage Locket Collection were made in Providence, RI or Attleboro, MA between 1880 and 1940. Our Locket Necklaces are the perfect way to celebrate a relationship or remember a loved one.
- Arrives packaged in our elegant Italian gift box with satin ribbon.
- All lockets are in good condition for their age, but may show some signs of wear. Photos are unretouched and accurately reflect their condition.
- Not seeing what you are looking for or having a problem placing an order? Email us at email@example.com and we will be happy to help!