This beautiful heart locket has delicate engravings on both faces. The front has a classic starburst design with a clear stone at its center, and the back has the initials "LEK" in lovely script.
- 12k gold fill
- diamond center stone
- measures 22 mm x 25 mm
- c 1900
- Initials "LEK" hand engraved on the back
- opens to hold two photos, original frame on both sides
- original photos still inside, but can be replaced
- pairs perfectly with the 20" gold fill vintage chain pictured
About the Luna & Stella Vintage Locket Collection:
Most of the lockets in the Luna & Stella Vintage Locket Collection were made in Providence, East Providence or Attleboro between 1880 and 1940. Our Locket Necklaces are the perfect way to celebrate a relationship or remember a loved one.
- Arrives packaged in our elegant Italian gift box
- All lockets are in good condition for their age, but may show some signs of wear. photos are unretouched and accurately reflect their condition.
- not seeing what you are looking for? having a problem placing an order? email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will help!